Flat Creek Ranch is private property and open only during events specified on this website.
ON SATURDAY and SUNDAY you'll be routed to a 2nd entrance that will allow us to handle parking.
Only UCI/Pro Teams, and Vendors will use main gates on main race day
2013 Fee is $10 per car (FREE IF YOU DRIVE SUBARU!) so carpool and save money. No land use fee, parking and land use rolled all into 1 fee. Fee applies to Racers and attendees. DO NOT PARK ON ROAD OUTSIDE of Ranch, land owners can and will tow.
Please be respectful that certain parts of the property will be closed/off limits during these events, so that we are all welcome back for future editions.
Estimated Drive Time: 1 Hour
1. Take 290 West out of Austin, through Oak Hills, Drippings Springs and then Henley.
2. Turn right on 3232 -- this turn is very easy to find:
It is just over a mile past the small town of Henley and is marked by a sign pointing the way to
Pedernales Falls State Park.
3. Stay on 3232 until it “T’s” into FM 2766 (almost at the park entrance – FM 2766
becomes County Road 201 at this point).
4. Turn RIGHT (a left will take you to Johnson City) and go past the park entrance – DO NOT go in the park gate.
5. Continue a little over 2 MILES down County Road 201 (you’ll notice that even though you did not go
through the park gate, you are still traveling through the park). You will pass an electrical power transfer
station on your left at about 1 mile – at 2 miles you will cross a cattle guard and notice the ranch’s white
wooden fence on your left.
6. Continue a few hundred yards over a slight hill.
7. Take a left at the ranch entrance: You’ll see a sign that says “FLAT CREEK CROSSING.”
Physical Address is 339 Uhlrich Road Johnson City, Texas 78636